Sunday, March 06, 2005

Je Jung

I am leaving tomorrow for a short trip out to Philadelphia and DC and I leave behind a man that has been living with me for the past 4 months. I hadn't really sat down to talk with him one-on-one until tonight and we only spoke for a short while. He is an amazing man who God will use to do amazing things back home in Korea. I am glad he has been a part of my life these past few months and I look forward to whatever contact and cooperation we will have in the future. It's funny, I have not spoken with him much, yet I walk past his room, which I know will be empty when I return home, and I realize that I will miss him very much. He has been a part of threenails (my church) and he has been a part of my life. Even in the small things like the good mornings and the good nights we shared as we passed when I got up and when I went to bed. I will miss him. It is sad to see him go. I will miss my friend.

No comments: